Steve Martin and Martin Short Celebrate Friendship in Trailer for An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life
Martin Short and Steve Martin are two American comedy icons, and they’re also longtime friends. So don’t you want to watch them banter with one another, exchange insults, and maybe do a zany dance routine together in a comedy special? Of course you do, and Netflix is providing us the chance with the upcoming special An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life. It’s got Steven Martin playing the banjo, and Martin Short in a variety of costumes, and it starts streaming May 25.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of