This Trailer for Sense8’s Final Season Packs in a Lot of Feelings
If we know anything about Sense8, its series finale will definitely have two things: scintillating action sequences, and tons of emotions. After Netflix canceled the show following season two’s cliffhanger ending, the streamer answered fan protests by green-lighting a single two-hour-long episode to wrap up the story. The “cluster” of mentally and emotionally connected sensates is officially eight people (Doona Bae, Jamie Clayton, Tina Desai, Tuppence Middleton, Riemelt, Miguel Angel Silvestre, Brian J. Smith, and Toby Onwumere), but then again, isn’t humanity just one big cluster trying to do their best? The Sense8 finale hits Netflix on June 8.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of