This Trailer for Sense8’s Final Season Packs in a Lot of Feelings
If we know anything about Sense8, its series finale will definitely have two things: scintillating action sequences, and tons of emotions. After Netflix canceled the show following season two’s cliffhanger ending, the streamer answered fan protests by green-lighting a single two-hour-long episode to wrap up the story. The “cluster” of mentally and emotionally connected sensates is officially eight people (Doona Bae, Jamie Clayton, Tina Desai, Tuppence Middleton, Riemelt, Miguel Angel Silvestre, Brian J. Smith, and Toby Onwumere), but then again, isn’t humanity just one big cluster trying to do their best? The Sense8 finale hits Netflix on June 8.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course