History of a Meme: The T-Rex Costume
Whether at parties or protests, mowing the lawn or trick-or-treating on the White House lawn, we’ve seen the T-Rex costume everywhere. But how did the movie-specific Jurassic World inflatable T-Rex costume become so ubiquitous, adding instant prehistoric comedy to any viral video that features it? The designers and several of its most notable wearers share their side of the story.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of