Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
The 2018 Emmy race has begun, and Vulture will take a close look at the contenders until voting closes on June 25.
The star of NBC’s hit comedy also reveals how playing himself on Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm has created some confusion in his real life.
Emmy Studio 2018
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- Why Brad Pitt Played a Weatherman on The Jim Jefferies Show
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Cristin Milioti on the Secrets Behind Black Mirror’s ‘USS Callister’
- Paula Malcomson’s Message to Heartbroken Ray Donovan Fans
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Pamela Adlon Says Making Better Things Is Better Than Therapy
- Nick Kroll Wrote His Own Puberty Nightmares Into Big Mouth
- Bill Hader on How He Cast Henry Winkler in Barry
- Ricky Martin Freaked Out About Penelope Cruz in Versace, Too
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Freddie Highmore Plays a Good Doctor on TV, But Don’t Ask Him for Medical Advice
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- Get Shorty’s Chris O’Dowd on His Absolutely Worst Day Job
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?