The Sorry to Bother You Cast Dishes on Their Group Texts
God bless sweet prince Omari Hardwick, who had the good fortune of not being part of a riotous group text until he joined the cast of Sorry to Bother You. In this video from Vulture’s Sundance Film Festival studio, the cast of Boots Riley’s new movie explained just how wild their group text got during filming. “We had an eternal group text going on,” Hardwick, who plays Mr. ___, told Vulture. “I had never been a part of [one] since this film. You kind of felt bad if you didn’t respond.” Tessa Thompson reports there were lots of GIFs, memes, and baby pics. “And horse dicks,” star Lakeith Stanfield confirms. Sorry to Bother You is out July 6.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of