Let Out a Good Lunchtime Cry to the Paul Walker Doc’s Trailer
It’s been nearly five years since Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in a car wreck. He was an essential presence in the Fast movies, but privately was a charismatic and down-to-earth family man. I Am Paul Walker revisits his life, with family, friends, and cast members recalling a generous actor and nature lover. “For all his good looks, he never seemed to be posing,” Vulture wrote after his passing. “He was always in the moment, and always seemed to have an instinct for what an average guy might actually do, how he might move and act, in these situations.” I Am Paul Walker premieres August 11 at 9 p.m. on Paramount Network.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth