Let Out a Good Lunchtime Cry to the Paul Walker Doc’s Trailer
It’s been nearly five years since Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in a car wreck. He was an essential presence in the Fast movies, but privately was a charismatic and down-to-earth family man. I Am Paul Walker revisits his life, with family, friends, and cast members recalling a generous actor and nature lover. “For all his good looks, he never seemed to be posing,” Vulture wrote after his passing. “He was always in the moment, and always seemed to have an instinct for what an average guy might actually do, how he might move and act, in these situations.” I Am Paul Walker premieres August 11 at 9 p.m. on Paramount Network.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of