The Killer Is Already in the House in the What Keeps You Alive Trailer
Jules doesn’t know it yet, but she’s about to have the worst vacation of her life. In IFC Midnight’s What Keeps You Alive, Brittany Allen and Hannah Emily star as a married couple, Jules (Allen) and Jackie (Anderson), setting up at a cabin in the woods to celebrate their wedding anniversary. A weekend that starts with wine and chats by the fire turns into a relentless fight for survival after Jackie reveals some seriously important details about herself she’s been keeping secret. (Yes, we mean murder; she’s been keeping murder secrets.) This lean, mean story of betrayal and vengeance from writer and director Colin Minihan hits Los Angeles, New York, and VOD on August 24. Make sure to watch it with someone you think you can trust, so you can really feel that rush of paranoia surging through your body.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of