Mayans M.C. Trailer: FX’s Spinoff Sons of Anarchy Drama
The Sons of Anarchy spinoff Mayans M.C. opens in a post–Jax Teller world: EZ Reyes (JD Pardo) is a prospect of the Mayans gang along the California-Mexico border. Newly released from state prison, Reyes must “carve out his new identity in a town where he once was the golden boy with the American Dream in his grasp.” At Vulture Festival in 2017, creator Kurt Sutter said fans can expect something more than “the Latino version of Sons.” Does Reyes really want “the club, the life, all of it?” as he’s asked in the trailer. We’ll see when Mayans M.C. premieres September 4.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth