Netflix’s Hindi Horror Series Ghoul Gets a Disturbingly Good First Trailer
From the alchemy (and contractual business arrangement) of Blumhouse, Netflix, Phantom Films, and Ivanhoe Pictures comes Ghoul, the streaming giant’s first Hindi-language horror mini-series. An efficient three episodes long, Ghoul focuses on a young woman working at a military detention facility when a very strange and very scary prisoner is brought in for interrogation. He’s not much of a talker, but he can see the secrets of those around him — like the time our young guard turned her own father in to the state for sedition. And since everyone has a secret, this man (or maybe ghoul?) is probably going to rip through this prison like it’s a wet paper bag. Ghoul starts streaming all over the world on August 24.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of