Jack Black and Joaquin Phoenix Talk Colons In Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot Clip
The new film Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot is based on the life of cartoonist John Callahan. Played here by Joaquin Phoenix, Callahan was a lifelong hard drinker living in Los Angeles who, after a terrible car accident, was left paralyzed and in a wheelchair. In the process of relearning how to navigate life, Callahan found out he had a knack for drawing and ended up becoming a popular newspaper cartoonist with a cult following who loved his irreverent works. In this clip, we see Callahan at a Los Angeles party where he meets Dexter (Jack Black), the man who would plow his car into a lamppost later that night, and change Callahan’s life forever. Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot starts playing in theaters today.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of