Chloë Sevigny and Kristen Stewart Kiss and Kill in Lizzie Trailer
The Lizzie Borden story — about the Fall River, Massachusetts, woman who axed her father and stepmother — gets the indie film treatment in Lizzie. Chloë Sevigny stars as Borden, and Kristen Stewart plays her housemaid turned lover, Bridget. From the looks of this new trailer, the murders were a result of a rebellion against a domineering and despicable dad. Sevigny told HuffPost that she “wanted it to be this rousing, smash-the-patriarchy piece,” and was surprised by director Craig William Macneill’s final product. See for yourself when Lizzie is released in select theaters September 14.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of