Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
Pets seem to enjoy watching people. We’re like their second-favorite TV show, after Windows. But you may have noticed that when things get hot and heavy, they’re pretty eager to change the channel and generally run out of the room like someone who’s just walked in on their parents doing grown-up stuff. Unfortunately for these fictional movie pets, there’s no escape.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of