Nappily Ever After Trailer: Love in the Time of Sanaa Lathan’s Big Chop
Sanaa Lathan is trying something new (no, not a hot, white groundskeeper, and no, not that other thing). In Nappily Ever After, Lathan plays the uptight Violet Jones, who, in a moment of weakness/clarity, decides to shave her hair. All of it, big chop-style. (Nice for what!) Freed from weekly salon appointments and pricey treatments, she’s able to focus on what really matters: She’s Gotta Have It’s Lyriq Bent. (And, like, other things too — but mostly Lyriq Bent and his deep voice.) Watch it on Netflix September 21.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of