The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
Sacha Baron Cohen sure makes it look easy to convince participants to dress up in fake genitalia, eat human flesh, and even kill a man. These are seven of the most shocking stunts from the first season of his Showtime series Who Is America? Get ready to cringe so hard you’ll fall off of your chair.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of