What Men Want Trailer: Careful the Things You Think, Taraji Will Listen
After letting women plan their own heists, Hollywood’s gender-flipped remake trend has finally broken the glass ceiling and let a woman lead a movie based around a rigid understanding of a gender binary and goofy psychic powers. In What Men Want, a riff on What Women Want, Taraji P. Henson plays a struggling sports agent who makes the mistake of drinking the tea Erykah Badu gives her and ends up with the ability to know all Tracy Morgan’s thoughts about toast. It’ll premiere January 11.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of