Bumblebee Trailer: Hailee Steinfeld Joins the Transformers Universe
For better or worse, we’re getting a Transformers cinematic universe. First up to get his own solo movie is leading bot Bumblebee: 18-year-old mechanic Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld) brings home a seemingly broken-down VW bug from a junkyard in 1987, and everything seems normal until she fixes it, and notices a pair of glowing blue eyes. That’s Bumblebee, seeking refuge from a war on his home planet. (Bad bots are hot on his tail.) It’s the first Transformers movie to be written by a woman (Christina Hodson, who’s gone on to replace Joss Whedon on Batgirl). See Bumblebee in theaters this Christmas.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo