Creed II Trailer: Boxing, Babies, and, Hallelujah, Michael B. Jordan’s Arms!
It was only three years ago that Creed revived the Rocky franchise and introduced us to Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan and Michael B. Jordan’s muscles!). Now, Creed II returns with a new director (The Land’s Steven Caple Jr. has stepped in for Ryan Coogler) and a new foe: Viktor Drago (Florian Munteanu), son of Ivan (Dolph Lundgren). In this eighth Rocky installment, Adonis faces Viktor with the same team of supporting characters as Coogler’s Creed: Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson, Andre Ward, Wood Harris, and Phylicia Rashad have all returned, with a healthy dose of discord and vengeance. See it November 21, and look forward to another press tour of Michael B. Jordan wearing his too-tight sweaters!
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth