Creed II Trailer: Boxing, Babies, and, Hallelujah, Michael B. Jordan’s Arms!
It was only three years ago that Creed revived the Rocky franchise and introduced us to Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan and Michael B. Jordan’s muscles!). Now, Creed II returns with a new director (The Land’s Steven Caple Jr. has stepped in for Ryan Coogler) and a new foe: Viktor Drago (Florian Munteanu), son of Ivan (Dolph Lundgren). In this eighth Rocky installment, Adonis faces Viktor with the same team of supporting characters as Coogler’s Creed: Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson, Andre Ward, Wood Harris, and Phylicia Rashad have all returned, with a healthy dose of discord and vengeance. See it November 21, and look forward to another press tour of Michael B. Jordan wearing his too-tight sweaters!
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo