Comic Con Cosplayers’ Fandom Put to the Test
Cosplayers are some of the most devoted fans in the world. From dropping hundreds of dollars on supplies, to lugging giant foam swords and armor onto crowded subways, cosplayers have proven time and again the lengths to which they will go to celebrate their favorite characters. But how much actual information do these fans know about the heroes and villains they dress as? We took to the floor of New York Comic Con to find out.
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are