How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
With a huge amount of incredible cosplays on the floor, walking around Comic Con is like flipping through the pages of a fandom encyclopedia. Everyone is present, from multiple Luke Skywalkers to an army of Spider-Men to a Drag Queen 1950’s Housewife Wonder Woman. At this years New York Comic Con, we took to the convention floor to find out just how much cold hard cash cosplayers are spending to create their outfits.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of