How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
With a huge amount of incredible cosplays on the floor, walking around Comic Con is like flipping through the pages of a fandom encyclopedia. Everyone is present, from multiple Luke Skywalkers to an army of Spider-Men to a Drag Queen 1950’s Housewife Wonder Woman. At this years New York Comic Con, we took to the convention floor to find out just how much cold hard cash cosplayers are spending to create their outfits.
- For All Mankind’s Krys Marshall and Lev Gorn Explain Aliens to Us
- Tulsa King Convinces Us to Go to Oklahoma
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau