Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
Things got a little, well, serious when Jason Mantzoukas swung by Vulture’s studio at New York Comic Con, as he decided to temporarily take over hosting duties and ask his quartet of pals a pretty existential question: “You guys are friends, some say the best of friends. But one of you have betrayed the others. Who do you the betrayer is, and what should be the punishment?” Nick Kroll, Jenny Slate, Fred Armisen, and Jessi Klein are going to need a few seconds to respond before yelling traitor!
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are