The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
Jon Glaser stopped by the Vulture spot at New York Comic Con, and he and host Natalie Walker turned back the clock a little to chat about what is arguably his most important contribution to the comedy world: Slipnutz. Glaser explained the origin of the Conan sketch (an extremely genteel take on what would happen if you tried to book the band Slipknot for a gig but messed it up), what it’s like to bear the burden of Slipnutz fame, and actually opening for Slipknot that one time.
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are