Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked the Doctor Who Team
It may have taken 12 predecessors and a couple of decades, but Jodie Whittaker, the first female doctor on Doctor Who, is here. So when DW producer Matt Strevens, head writer Chris Chibnall, and Whittaker visited the Vulture Spot at New York Comic Con this year, host Natalie Walker addressed the elephant in the room: whether any tampon-shopping story lines were considered, along with where Whittaker wants her doctor to go. Her suggestion may be a little too psychedelic to pull off.
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are