We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
Jon Glaser loves gear, gadgets, and everything in-between, so much so that truTV gave him his very own mockumentary series to explore ‘em all for the world to witness. (Jon Glaser Loves Gear!) That’s great, but it made us wonder: Does he like all types of gears? Specifically, sexagenarian thespians who your mothers swoon over thanks to his genre-bending film pursuits? Turns out, Richard Gere is a real mixed bag for Glaser. Chicago, nah. Nights in Rodanthe, perhaps.
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are