Orlando Jones Transforms Into Drunk Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
American Gods, a fantasy series that would probably take hours for you to fully explain to your elderly family members, is a trippy good time. (Despite some behind-the-scenes drama.) The delightful Orlando Jones, one of the cast members, knows that all too well, so he indulged Vulture with a game while swinging by our New York Comic Con studio this weekend: If he were to play a drunk family member over the holidays who had no idea what the show was, how would his fellow castmates respond? Enter stage right, his “inner black woman” Orlandra Jones. “I’m happy to degrade myself for the content,” he joked.
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are