Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
It’s been a few years since Kroll Show graced Comedy Central with its cheeky sketch presence, so we couldn’t resist asking its star, Nick Kroll, when he swung by our Comic Con studio: Which of his characters would he like to see headline a Broadway show one day? It’s a tough call! But Liz B and Liz G might be the strongest contenders, if they could ever take a break from sipping out of those tumblers.
- The Best Philip K. Dick Adaptations, According to His Daughter Isa Dick Hackett
- The Oral History of Conan’s ‘Slipnutz,’ As Told by Founding Member Jon Glaser
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Cosplay for Comic Con?
- We Know Jon Glaser Loves Gear, But Does Jon Glaser Love Richard Gere?
- Orlando Jones Becomes Aunt Orlandra Jones, Tries to Understand American Gods
- Jason Mantzoukas Hosts ‘Serious Talk’ for Vulture
- Nick Kroll Reveals Which Kroll Show Character Should Have Their Own Musical
- Good Omens’ Jon Hamm, David Tennant, and Michael Sheen Perform Dueling Hamlets
- We Asked Neil deGrasse Tyson to Explain How a Star Is Born
- Peter Jackson Has Some Casting Requests for Kevin Smith and The Walking Dead
- Does the Doctor Shop for Tampons? And Other Questions We Asked Team Doctor Who
- The Riverdale Cast Proves Just How Meme-able Their Faces Are