I Tried to Become a Sex and the City Tour Guide
In Vulture’s video series, The Deep End, our video producer Madison Mills finds out out how hard it is to make it in New York by trying various careers she has no experience with whatsoever.
What does it take to make it as a tour guide in New York? I have no idea. Regardless, I decided to find out. Since I’ve watched the Sex and the City series about 15 times, I decided to try and become an official Sex and the City bus tour guide. I learned that people really love talking about the Rabbit vibrator.
- For All Mankind’s Krys Marshall and Lev Gorn Explain Aliens to Us
- Tulsa King Convinces Us to Go to Oklahoma
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau