I Tried to Become a Sex and the City Tour Guide
In Vulture’s video series, The Deep End, our video producer Madison Mills finds out out how hard it is to make it in New York by trying various careers she has no experience with whatsoever.
What does it take to make it as a tour guide in New York? I have no idea. Regardless, I decided to find out. Since I’ve watched the Sex and the City series about 15 times, I decided to try and become an official Sex and the City bus tour guide. I learned that people really love talking about the Rabbit vibrator.
- An Illusionist Reacts to Movies and TV Shows About Illusions
- SNL Writers on Their Favorite Oddball Sketches of Season 44
- Watch a User Experience Expert React to Sci-fi Operating Systems
- The Meanest Jabs in Season One of Succession
- The 13 Most Withering Insults on ‘Big Little Lies’
- Tom Kenny Explains Various SpongeBob Memes
- How Realistic Is Hollywood’s Depiction of Women in Media?
- Christina Applegate Explains the Backstory of Jen’s Mastectomy on Dead to Me
- How Timothy Simons Handles All the Insults on Veep
- Sutton Foster Gushes Over Younger Director Miriam Shor
- The Team Behind I Am the Night on Why It’s So Universally Resonant
- The Cast of Miracle Workers Plays a Round of Catch Phrase
- DeWanda Wise on Preparing for Her Role in She’s Gotta Have It
- The Women of One Day at a Time Ship Penelope and Schneider’s Relationship
- Here’s What Went Into Filming Camping Episode of Project Runway
- Linda Cardellini Is Good at Keeping Secrets
- Natasha Rothwell Channels Her Inner Nancy Meyers
- Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine on Why Pen15 Is So Relatable
- Niecy Nash Critiques Iconic Nails
- Eric McCormack on What Society Expects From Sitcoms