James Adomian Debuts His New Impression, Australian Ted Cruz
At this year’s Vulture Festival L.A., comedian James Adomian came through the Vulture Spot video studio and shared some of his classic impressions — but with a few situational twists. Have you ever wondered if Bernie Sanders would sound even the tiniest bit different with a cold? Have you run through the hypothetical breakup of George W. Bush from his wife, Laura, in your mind? Have you ever wondered if anything, even an Australian accent, could make Ted Cruz less … Ted Cruz? Adomian is here to satisfy all of your curiosities, as long as they apply to these very specific scenarios.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of