We Gave Rachel Bloom a Mom-Style Guilt Trip and She Really Powered Through It
Celebrities and patrons alike come to Vulture Festival events for the insightful conversation, the candid reveals, the community laughter, and in the case of Rachel Bloom, for a guilt trip pulled straight from the mind of a concerned mother. At the recent Fest event in Los Angeles, Bloom dropped into the Vulture video studio in a robot-print outfit, and ended up acting out a long overdue call with her mother, who just wishes she would pick up the phone a little more often or at least send a text. Honestly, would that be so hard?
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of