I Tried to Become a Radio City Rockette in One Day
In Vulture’s video series, The Deep End, our video producer Madison Mills finds out out how hard it is to make it in New York by trying various careers she has no experience with whatsoever.
What does it take to make it as a Radio City Rockette? I have no idea. I’ve only participated in a kick line in jest and I would never describe myself as flexible. Regardless, I decided to find out. So I auditioned for the Radio City Rockettes, and with the help of some special effects I achieved the perfect high kick!
- For All Mankind’s Krys Marshall and Lev Gorn Explain Aliens to Us
- Tulsa King Convinces Us to Go to Oklahoma
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau