Kids Who’ve Never Seen Star Wars Describe Star Wars
Star Wars enthusiasts tend to skew toward the die-hard type, but what about the next generation of potential fans? We gathered together a group of kids who’ve never seen any of the Star Wars films and asked them to explain the plotlines and characters from the beloved blockbusters. Their imagined impressions of the Star Wars franchise range from hilarious to adorable. Watch the video above for an entirely new take on the galaxy far, far away.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of