6 Movies With Hidden CGI
Computer-generated imagery has become as commonplace in Hollywood as leading men named Chris. From menacing motion-captured super-villains to stunning sci-fi landscapes, filmmakers have increasingly leaned on CGI to spice up the visuals in their films. But sometimes films, even those bursting with CGI glory, can benefit from subtler uses of the technology. Here are six films that use CGI so slyly that you may have missed it.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of