Why Hasn’t Mindy Kaling Been on Drag Race Yet?
Comedian Matt Rogers caught up with Mindy Kaling and Nisha Ganatra at the Sundance Film Festival this weekend, where they were premiering their film Late Night starring Emma Thompson, and learned something truly harrowing: Mindy Kaling doesn’t think she’s famous enough to be a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race. Kaling says she was asked once but couldn’t make the schedule work, and she’s apparently accepted that she must forever sashay away from the opportunity. But honestly, Drag Race should be so lucky to have a judge that fights this hard for Glenn Close to get her long overdue Oscar. It shows character, frankly.
- Why Hasn’t Mindy Kaling Been on Drag Race Yet?
- Tony Hale and Jordana Spiro Are Ready to Tear Up Sundance
- Peter Sarsgaard Needs to Work on His Elevator Pitch
- Armie Hammer Can’t Answer Your Most Burning Call Me By Your Name Question
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano Declare Bromances Canceled
- Daniel Radcliffe Actually Loves the Harry Potter Theme Parks
- Jon Hamm Stands Up for Federal Employees
- Chris Wallace Wants You to Remember It Can Always Get Worse
- Annette Bening’s Portrayal of Dianne Feinstein Isn’t About ‘Propping Up Anybody
- Paula Pell Teases Amy Poehler’s Directorial Debut Wine Country
- Jeff Goldblum Almost Knows How to Perform a Lobotomy
- Jenny Slate Bonds With Goat During Filming of The Sunlit Night
- Watch Lupita Nyong’o’s Tiny Co-Stars Reenact Her Belting Taylor Swift
- Pete Davidson Chats SNL and Starting Comedy As a Teenager
- Watch Demi Moore, Iconic Screen Crier, Summon Tears on Command
- Shia LaBeouf’s Castmates Confirm That He Is, Indeed, a Human Being
- Patty Jenkins Calls the Wonder Woman 1984 Cast ‘Magical’
- D’Arcy Carden’s Sundance Co-Stars Unpack Her Diva Behavior
- Lena Headey Reveals If She, in Fact, Actually Likes Cersei
- Octavia Spencer Does Not Want to Host the Oscars, But We Tried