Pettifogging Moira’s Vocabulary in Schitt’s Creek
Moira’s vocabulary in Schitt’s Creek is never boring. From her use of words like bombilating and bedeviled to her general ability to make everything sound impeccably dramatic, Vulture has decoded some of Moira’s greatest spoken hits ahead of the Schitt’s Creek season-five premiere.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of