Patty Jenkins Calls the Wonder Woman 1984 Cast ‘Magical’
Patty Jenkins can’t say much about Wonder Woman 1984, but that didn’t stop her from heaping praise on her cast. “Gal [Gadot] and Chris [Pine] are amazing, but Kristen Wiig and Pedro Pascal blew me away, and there’s something so magical about the four of them,” she shared while promoting her new mini-series I Am the Night at Sundance.
Jenkins sat down at the Vulture Spot alongside I Am the Night producer Sam Sheridan and star India Eisley to talk about what draws her to themes like true crime. “I think it is my curiosity in human behavior,” she said.
In 2017, Jenkins became the highest-paid female director of all time when she inked a deal to direct the Wonder Woman sequel. She revealed that the movie finished filming over Christmas, and she’s in the editing process as we speak. It’s set to come out next summer.
- Why Hasn’t Mindy Kaling Been on Drag Race Yet?
- Tony Hale and Jordana Spiro Are Ready to Tear Up Sundance
- Peter Sarsgaard Needs to Work on His Elevator Pitch
- Armie Hammer Can’t Answer Your Most Burning Call Me By Your Name Question
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano Declare Bromances Canceled
- Daniel Radcliffe Actually Loves the Harry Potter Theme Parks
- Jon Hamm Stands Up for Federal Employees
- Chris Wallace Wants You to Remember It Can Always Get Worse
- Annette Bening’s Portrayal of Dianne Feinstein Isn’t About ‘Propping Up Anybody
- Paula Pell Teases Amy Poehler’s Directorial Debut Wine Country
- Jeff Goldblum Almost Knows How to Perform a Lobotomy
- Jenny Slate Bonds With Goat During Filming of The Sunlit Night
- Watch Lupita Nyong’o’s Tiny Co-Stars Reenact Her Belting Taylor Swift
- Pete Davidson Chats SNL and Starting Comedy As a Teenager
- Watch Demi Moore, Iconic Screen Crier, Summon Tears on Command
- Shia LaBeouf’s Castmates Confirm That He Is, Indeed, a Human Being
- Patty Jenkins Calls the Wonder Woman 1984 Cast ‘Magical’
- D’Arcy Carden’s Sundance Co-Stars Unpack Her Diva Behavior
- Lena Headey Reveals If She, in Fact, Actually Likes Cersei
- Octavia Spencer Does Not Want to Host the Oscars, But We Tried