Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
In Vulture’s video series Mad About It, we obsessively dig into the most frustrating plot holes and unanswered questions across pop culture.
How to Train Your Dragon is more than just an instructional film for Vikings and Targaryens. It’s a story about overcoming years of mistrust between enemies and learning that everyone has their place in society, even if it feels like they don’t fit in. But the movie leaves the audience wondering a very important question: Would you actually be able to train a dragon? After all, it’s basically just a big, flying lizard.
- An Illusionist Reacts to Movies and TV Shows About Illusions
- SNL Writers on Their Favorite Oddball Sketches of Season 44
- Watch a User Experience Expert React to Sci-fi Operating Systems
- The Meanest Jabs in Season One of Succession
- The 13 Most Withering Insults on ‘Big Little Lies’
- Tom Kenny Explains Various SpongeBob Memes
- How Realistic Is Hollywood’s Depiction of Women in Media?
- Christina Applegate Explains the Backstory of Jen’s Mastectomy on Dead to Me
- How Timothy Simons Handles All the Insults on Veep
- Sutton Foster Gushes Over Younger Director Miriam Shor
- The Team Behind I Am the Night on Why It’s So Universally Resonant
- The Cast of Miracle Workers Plays a Round of Catch Phrase
- DeWanda Wise on Preparing for Her Role in She’s Gotta Have It
- The Women of One Day at a Time Ship Penelope and Schneider’s Relationship
- Here’s What Went Into Filming Camping Episode of Project Runway
- Linda Cardellini Is Good at Keeping Secrets
- Natasha Rothwell Channels Her Inner Nancy Meyers
- Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine on Why Pen15 Is So Relatable
- Niecy Nash Critiques Iconic Nails
- Eric McCormack on What Society Expects From Sitcoms