Would Marvel’s Go-to Disguise Actually Work?
In Vulture’s video series Mad About It, we obsessively dig into the most frustrating plot holes and unanswered questions across pop culture.
Marvel loves to use the same disguise over and over again in their movies. You’ve probably noticed it: a plain baseball hat, a pair of sunglasses, and sometimes a hoodie or a leather jacket. Marvel has some truly stunning visual effects and costume design in their films, so why do they always resort to this simple and clichéd incognito look? And more importantly, would these disguises even work?
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of