Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
In Long Shot, the forthcoming rom-com from Snatched director Jonathan Levine, Charlize Theron plays a seasoned secretary of State eyeing a presidential bid, who falls for her speechwriter, played by Seth Rogen. After a screening of the film, Mashable’s deputy entertainment editor Angie J. Han pointed to a moment in the film that seemed more than a little unlikely — a sex scene that lasts 90 seconds, includes no foreplay, and results in Theron’s character magically climaxing. We went to Washington Square Park to gather some reactions.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.