Unregistered Is a Sci-Fi Short That’s Dystopian and Political
Actor Trevor Jackson and director Sophia Banks joined host Pat Regan at the Vulture Spot during Tribeca Film Festival to discuss their short film, Unregistered. The piece is a look at Los Angeles 20 to 30 years in the future, at a time where government control is tyrannical and Americans are limited to a single child — all of whom must be registered.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of