The 13 Most Withering Insults on ‘Big Little Lies’
The hit HBO drama has garnered legions of fans for its portrayal of suburban ennui and drama, spiked with poisonous barbs, chilling smiles, and some of the most withering snapbacks on television.
Here is a selection of some of the show’s most memorably mean one-liners.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of