Watch a Horse Expert Review Horse Movies
In Vulture’s video series, Expert Witness, we ask scientists, historians, and other professionals to give Hollywood movies a good old-fashioned fact-check.
Horse movies are a lot like dog movies: They usually make you cry, and sometimes they get animal facts wrong. We can’t help with the first part, but we can ask horse expert and stable owner Scott Tarter to watch and review some equine entertainment. Content warning: We definitely show the scene from The Neverending Story where Artax gets stuck in the Swamp of Sadness.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of