We Finally Have a Plan for Making the Emmys Good
Did you know the Emmys were on Sunday? If not, that could be because the ceremony is missing the joie de vivre necessary to get your attention. Luckily, Vulture and NeueHouse’s Comedians vs Critics event held a special Emmys edition out in sunny Los Angeles, where comedian Jamie Loftus presented an idea for how TV’s biggest night could quickly become humanity’s biggest night: kissing! Lots and lots and lots of consensual group kissing. It’s just what the Emmys ceremony — nay, the planet called Earth — is missing. That and some old-school Sarah Jessica Parker fashion statements.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of