The Great British Baking Show’s Kim-Joy Works Her Magic on Store-bought Cookies
Kim-Joy, a finalist on The Great British Baking Show in 2018, is thriving. Her new book, Baking With Kim-Joy, launched this fall, and she’s now baking full-time. In the video above, Kim-Joy demonstrates her formidable piping skills while opening up about the demanding shooting schedule on GBBS, the worst thing Paul Hollywood ever said to her, and how she thinks baking can positively impact mental health.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of