Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role in Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
Ethan Hawke, Ethan Hawke’s fashionable hat, Kyle MacLachlan, Jim Gaffigan, Eve Hewson, and director Michael Almereyda turned this year’s Vulture Spot at Sundance into a place of learning. Aside from teaching us all about Tesla the movie (and Tesla, the person), we also learned there exists an alternate reality in which Jack Nicholson inhabits the role of one of history’s most underappreciated inventors. Hawke learned this seemingly at the same time we did, triggering an impression of Jack Nicholson we are thrilled to now file away into Vulture’s National Archive of Celebrity Impressions.
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details