Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
Glenn Close is reuniting creatively with director Rodrigo García for his new film Four Good Days along with Mila Kunis. But in real life their friendship never took a pause, thanks to the flawless texting game they revealed during their visit to The Vulture Spot at Sundance. It turns out Close is an emoji user at the professional level, a doctor of emojis, if you will. We can also assume this means she’s in the emoji-ers union, and maybe commands some kind of emoji-using day rate? Not for the unicorn one though. Never the unicorn one.
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details