Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Take Off Their Shoes
The Vulture Spot at Sundance is considered a safe, comfortable space for filmmakers and actors alike to share everything from spoilers to national-security secrets. With the comedic dream team behind Downhill (including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, Zach Woods, Zoë Chao, Miranda Otto, Kristofer Hivju, and directors Nat Faxon and Jim Rash), things were no different. They quite literally kicked off their shoes as we learned all about their frankly historic time filming in Austria.
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’