Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
Taylor Swift shied away from interviews for three years, that is until she decided to reemerge and invite filmmaker Lana Wilson along for the ride. Wilson and producers Morgan Neville, Caitrin Rogers, and Christine O’Malley stopped by The Vulture Spot at Sundance the day after the premiere of their documentary Miss Americana to chat about everything Taylor: from what didn’t make it into the film, to whether our host (comedian Pat Regan) could realistically make it into Taylor’s #squad.
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’