The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
Bad Hair asks the question: what if a weave could literally haunt you? So, when they came by The Vulture Spot at Sundance, we asked cast members James Van Der Beek, Kelly Rowland, Elle Lorraine, Ashley Blaine Featherson, and Yaani King Mondschein along with writer Justin Simien which owners of famous fake hair should definitely be calling an exorcist. Or a ghostbuster, depending on your personal spiritual affiliation.
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details