Wander Darkly’s Diego Luna and Sienna Miller Revisit His Katy Perry Video Past
Wander Darkly is a project that filmmaker Tara Miele hopes will inspire people to appreciate life. So, we decided to appreciate the heck out of some of the past work that stars Sienna Miller and Diego Luna have given us. Namely, Factory Girl and Katy Perry’s music video for ‘The One That Got Away’. We’re sorry Diego! We just had to.
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details