Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
Winston Duke, Zazie Beetz, Benedict Wong, Bill Skarsgård, Tony Hale, David Rysdahl, Arianna Ortiz, and filmmaker Edson Oda came to our Vulture Spot at Sundance to talk about their film Nine Days. The premise is that Winston Duke’s character William has to decide which souls are born, and so we decided to turn this into the darkest gameshow ever. The result? Interrupting people is something no one working on this film can abide. So, if you’re a wandering soul hoping to enter our plane of existence, work on your listening skills!
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details