Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
Okay, so we don’t mean to toot our own horn. Instead, we intend to lean on our horn with the full weight of our bodies, because we want the world to know: Gloria Steinem loved working at New York Magazine. The legendary writer and women’s rights activist was at Sundance with Julie Taymor to talk about The Glorias, and since she was one of the first writers at the place we now work and enjoy bagel Fridays, we just had make sure she knew she was invited to as many editorial meetings as she wants.
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Everyone From Nine Days Agrees: Don’t Interrupt People
- Ethan Hawke Finds Out His Role In Tesla Was Originally Meant for Jack Nicholson
- Alison Brie Reveals That Paul Reiser Is a Horse Girl, Actually
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’